Friday, April 19, 2013

love: reflecting on the news

It's hard to think about design and entertaining, with all the crazy news about Boston unfolding on the TV as I type. This disturbing news comes on the heels of many other recent events that are separately but equally distressing. In times like these I can only seem to think is that love is a BIG deal.
It is.
Even if everything else in the world is scary and confusing... I know that the right thing to do, and the best thing to do is to love one another. "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you LOVE one another." John 13:35
Call or hug the ones you love, it's the only way to fight all the hate that attempts to destroy. I'm loving for these guys, so hopefully, when they get older the world will be a better place.

via
via

via



I'm praying hard today for Boston, my family, the United States of America, and for LOVE to overcome.
xo Lea Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment