Thursday, April 11, 2013

design: April 2013 Lonny

Have y'all seen the new Lonny issue? Looks like they like the new Target Threshold line as much as I do! I showed y'all almost all the same pieces a few weeks ago, here is a link to my picks for cheap & chic home goods.



Funny how they picked many of same pieces I did! Guess it's true what they say... Great minds think alike!
Make sure you check out the whole issue. Lonny Magazine is the online reincarnation of Domino Magazine, which I'm still mourning. So here are a few things that caught my eye this month.

I'm totally obsessing over Buffalo art. It's so rad. I love this piece by Joseph Knowles Jr at Zoe Bios Creative.

I really, Really, REALLY want this guy! It's American Buffalo by Sharon Montrose at the Animal Print Shop.


Isn't this animal amazing?

Another piece of art caught my eye. Briana Sophia Kaleidoscope from Natural Curiosities. I love all their stuff. Its beautifully creepy.


love these scarves from Block Shop

this Charleston Home is awesomely PINK

this bedroom, so cool



how peaceful to live on a ranch by the ocean, reminds me of Carrizozo-well,without all the water...

xo Lea Hart



2 comments:

  1. Lea,
    Any interest in working with us again? We've tried to reach you a couple of ways without luck. Let me know! We've got a few projects we need help with! Thanks.
    efgormsen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to, I emailed you for details!

    ReplyDelete