Thursday, March 7, 2013

designed: blue mason jars

Simple and pretty, mason jars can be used for a whole bunch of different things. While I was out in New Mexico the year before my wedding, I came across a huge barrel full of old mason jars in the old ranch house, so we used them as the vases for all the flower arrangements.










They were one of my favorite parts of the decor. It was great to have some authentic things that had been part of a working ranch. On top of that they were free, and you can't beat that with a stick. 

I came across this beautiful apartment the other day. I just love how that mason jar blue is splashed about the space. 



So simple, so fresh. It inspired me to do a little sprucing up around the Casa Pino. 


The mason jars on the mantle are from the wedding. I stuffed as many of them as I could in my suitcase. 
I'm going to bring back more this year.

xo Lea Hart

ps- I'm so ready for winter to be over... If you are too try this amazingly easy Spring-y pasta dish, I made it the other day and it was beyond delicious!  





No comments:

Post a Comment