Saturday, November 12, 2011

designed: Pintrest, a MAJOR addiction

I told y'all I found these on Pintrest and then this...
And then I thought, do y'all actually know about... Pintrest?!? and all of its awesomeness?!?



What it is, is this really cool online "pinboard" and it is beyond addictive. Its pretty funny, there are lots of other bloggers warning about the perils of a "Pinning" addiction, like herehere, here, and here. Seriously, folks its an epidemic!
But if you are a visual person, like me, you've probably had a hard time corralling all those beautiful images you see online, right? And even if you managed to locate the image somewhere in your bookmarks or reader, good luck trying to find out where it originally came from (can be a major pain for a blogger- as you must always source images) So now Pintrest does all that for you! And no they're not, in case you are wondering if they are paying me to say something. Its all honest true adoration straight from little ole me. Its a total life changer for interior design, with all of the shopping  pulls and inspiration pictures that come with each project. I can pick as many as 20 lamp options just for one side table... anyway, I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. You can make as many boards as you want about whatever you want. I've made boards for recipes and holiday decor or organizing...  I've got ideas for the new house and gardening tips. And that is just me there are thousands of boards to be inspired by.

and now without any further ado... some pintrest-y eye candy
favorites from my Interiors board













































so those are just a few of my favorites from one board! I mean, actually, the whole board is full of my favorites. I wouldn't have "pinned" them otherwise ;) next time lets do New House Ideas, and I'll tell y'all how I'm planning on putting my spin on them.

xoxo Lea






No comments:

Post a Comment